Sky Blue Jangla Pure Silk Handloom Banarasi Saree
- Kadhua Weave
- Care Instructions
Capturing The Glory Of Centuries Old Weaving Tradition, This Is A Gorgeous Jangla Banarasi Saree Carrying Charming Florals, Scrolling Vines In Zari Edged With An Intricate Floral Border And Subtle Aanchal.
Weave : Kadhua
Colour : A Beautiful Shade Of Sky Blue
Material : Lustrous Katan Silk
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Blouse
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
kadhua – the king of enchanting, inimitable motifs, enlivening & accentuating its handwoven base. Kadhua motifs adorn the saree like an ornate jewellery in true sense.
The oldest signature banarasi technique of persistence, patience & labour, that allows to create exquisite motifs in different colours & sizes across the body of the saree. Each motif is painstakingly inlaid into the fabric separately leaving no floating threads on the reverse side.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Please note that our products are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another.
We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a slightly different due to photographic lighting or your monitor/ phone screen settings. Please refer to the pictures for the correct color shade.
"Handmade In Banaras"