Pink Tanchoi Katan Silk Banarasi Fabric Thaan
- Tanchoi Weave
- Care Instructions
Showcasing A Stunning Peach Katan Silk Fabric Thaan Handwoven With Ornate Golden Zari And Meenakari Allover. The Fabric Is Suitable For All Your Styling Needs.
Weave : Tanchoi
Colour : A Shade Of Pink
Material : Lustrous Katan Silk
Measurement : 1 Meter (Add More Quantity To Cart To Order More Than 1 Meter)
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
A Sensuous play of colourful resham work leaving an exquisite intricately embossed design on silken surface - Tanchoi is a weave of sudden subtle switch of closer hues in the same colour family or complimentary shades, happening on body of a saree. A dense weaving technique that truly reflects creative craftsmanship & richness of Indian Textile.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Please note that our products are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another.
We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a slightly different due to photographic lighting or your monitor/ phone screen settings. Please refer to the pictures for the correct color shade.