Soft Pink Hand Dyed Kadhua Georgette Handwoven Saree
- Kadhua Weave
- Care Instructions
Beautifully Handwoven Kadhua Motifs Strewn Across A Body Of Georgette, Signifying The Handwoven Verses Composed By Our Poetic Weavers Edged With An Intricate And Glistening Gold Zari Border And Aanchal.
Weave : Kadhua
Colour : A Shade Of Soft Pink
Material : Georgette
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Blouse
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
kadhua – the king of enchanting, inimitable motifs, enlivening & accentuating its handwoven base. Kadhua motifs adorn the saree like an ornate jewellery in true sense.
The oldest signature banarasi technique of persistence, patience & labour, that allows to create exquisite motifs in different colours & sizes across the body of the saree. Each motif is painstakingly inlaid into the fabric separately leaving no floating threads on the reverse side.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Please note that our products are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another.
We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a slightly different due to photographic lighting or your monitor/ phone screen settings. Please refer to the pictures for the correct color shade.