White & Red Meenadar Ambi Motif Kadiyal Silk Banarasi Handloom Saree
- Care Instructions
This Stunner Banarasi Silk Saree Is A Nostalgic Piece Of Art. Made In A Traditional Palette - Pristine White Body & Classic Red Kadiyal Border, This Timeless Beauty Adorns Exuberant Meenadar Paisley Motifs All Over And Lustrous Sheen Of Ektara Weave.
Weave : Kadiyal
Colour : A Pristine Shade Of White And Red
Material : Lustrous Katan Silk
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Zari Border Black Blouse
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Please note that our products are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another.
We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a slightly different due to photographic lighting or your monitor/ phone screen settings. Please refer to the pictures for the correct color shade.