Ivory Pauri Kora Silk Banarasi Saree
- Cutwork Weave
- Care Instructions
Showcasing A Striking Banarasi Masterpiece That Experiments With The Form Of The Classic Drape. A Kora Silken Base Saree Embellished With The Beautiful Play Of Florals And Geometric Patterns That Reflects Its Versatility And Elegance.
Weave : Pauri And Cutwork
Colour : A Sooty Shade Of Ivory
Material : Sheer Kora Silk
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Blouse
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
The cutwork technique involves hand weaving each motif separately but unlike kadhua, the pattern is made to run across the edges making the threads float on reverse, which is cut manually later.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Please note that our products are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another.
We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a slightly different due to photographic lighting or your monitor/ phone screen settings. Please refer to the pictures for the correct color shade.
"Handmade In Banaras"