Mint Green Pure Silk Banarasi Bridal Lehenga
- Cutwork Weave
- Care Instructions
This Ornate Pure Silk Lehenga Is A Handwoven Banarasi Treasure, Capturing Hues Of Grand Indian Weddings. Woven In Rich Green Shade, This Lehenga Is Every Indian Bride's Dream. It has 18 Panel Enchanted With Intricate Traditional Zari Design On Its Silken Base.
Weave: Nakshi Cutwork
Colour: A Traditional Shade Of Mint Green
Material: Katan Silk
Measurement: 16 Panels Length Of Each Panel Is 45 Inches
Waist: Approximately 36 Inches
Blouse: 1 Meter
Border: 9 Meters
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
The cutwork technique involves hand weaving each motif separately but unlike kadhua, the pattern is made to run across the edges making the threads float on reverse, which is cut manually later.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Please note that our products are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another.
We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a slightly different due to photographic lighting or your monitor/ phone screen settings. Please refer to the pictures for the correct color shade.