Magenta Pink Tanchoi Shikargah Pure Silk Handloom Banarasi Saree
- Tanchoi Weave
- Care Instructions
An Underrated Classic For Every Special Occasion! This Luxurious-Looking Pure Silk Saree Inspired From The Shikargah Design Pattern, In The Brightest Of Colour, Is Soaked Into The Intricacy Of Elaborately Handwoven Flora & Fauna Motifs Made In Classic Tanchoi Weave.
Weave : Tanchoi
Colour : An Enchanting Shade Of Magenta Pink
Material : Lustrous Katan Silk
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Blouse
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
A Sensuous play of colourful resham work leaving an exquisite intricately embossed design on silken surface - Tanchoi is a weave of sudden subtle switch of closer hues in the same colour family or complimentary shades, happening on body of a saree. A dense weaving technique that truly reflects creative craftsmanship & richness of Indian Textile.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Please note that our products are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another.
We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a slightly different due to photographic lighting or your monitor/ phone screen settings. Please refer to the pictures for the correct color shade.