Shwetambari Pure Zari Cotton Handloom Banarasi Saree
- Pauri Weave
- Care Instructions
The Glistening Hues Of Tissue & An Understated Earthy Tone - This Is A Modern Banarasi Beauty Handwoven In Cotton By Pure Zari Tissue Base. Beautifully Embellished With Artistic Pattern The Zari Inlays With Meenakari Remains Stylish And Understated.Weave : Pauri Colour : An Understated Earthy Tone Material : Fine Cotton By Tissue Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Floral Border Blouse
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
Pauri is a weave where the weaver applies pressure from both hand and feet to get an even surface. This technique is used for both cutwork and kadhua weave. The weave makes the design so smooth that it nearly seems like a print rather than a weave. This weave takes a lot of strength of the weaver to look so smooth.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Please note that our products are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another.
We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a slightly different due to photographic lighting or your monitor/ phone screen settings. Please refer to the pictures for the correct color shade.