Mustard Yellow Meenadar Banarasi Handloom Silk Bridal Lehenga
- Cutwork Weave
- Care Instructions
Handwoven With A True Love For Detail & Opulence, This Ornate Mustard Yellow Pure Silk Banarasi Bridal lehenga Has A Brush Of Tradition. A Luxurious Interwoven Dream Of Every Bride To Be, The Lehenga Features Floral Arrangement In Meena & Zari Work.
Weave : Nakshi Kadhua
Colour : A Stunning Shade Mustard Yellow
Material : Lustrous Katan Silk
Measurement : 16 Panels Length Of Each Panel Is 45 Inches
Waist : Approximately 36 Inches
Blouse : 1 Meter
Border : 9 Meters
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
The cutwork technique involves hand weaving each motif separately but unlike kadhua, the pattern is made to run across the edges making the threads float on reverse, which is cut manually later.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Please note that our products are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another.
We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a slightly different due to photographic lighting or your monitor/ phone screen settings. Please refer to the pictures for the correct color shade.