Yellow Pauri Pure Kora Silk Handloom Saree
- Pauri Weave
- Care Instructions
A Yellow Silken Base Made In Sheer Kora Silk With A Gorgeous & Colourful Floral Skirt Border Crafted In Pauri Weave Set Against A Subtle Zari Border And Aanchal.
Weave : Pauri
Colour : A Shade Of Yellow
Material : Sheer Kora Silk
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Blouse
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
Pauri is a weave where the weaver applies pressure from both hand and feet to get an even surface. This technique is used for both cutwork and kadhua weave. The weave makes the design so smooth that it nearly seems like a print rather than a weave. This weave takes a lot of strength of the weaver to look so smooth.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Please note that our products are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another.
We would also like to mention that the colors of the products can be a slightly different due to photographic lighting or your monitor/ phone screen settings. Please refer to the pictures for the correct color shade.