Pitambari Pure Zari Cotton Handloom Banarasi Saree
Redefining Brightness And Perfection With Our Handwoven Pure Zari Cotton Banarasi Saree. Designed In A Bright Yellow Woven Fabric, This Piece Features Kuniya (Corner) Motifs Together With An Array Of Aslant Floral Mesh All Over. Its Classic Border With Hints Of Contrast Green Colour Is An Exuberant Beauty That Reflects Real Zari Work Charm.
Weave : Pauri
Colour : Pitambari- A Shade Of Yellow
Material : Fine Cotton
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Blouse
- Additional Services - Fall & Pico
- Pauri Weave
- Care Instructions
Fall & Pico - Incase Fall & Pico Are Required , Please Let Us Know By Leaving A Comment In The Order Summary. These Are Complimantary Services. Please Add One More Day To Dispatch Timelines. No Returns Entertained On These Products.
Tassels - Complimentary Standard Service For All Sarees & Dupattas.
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
Pauri is a weave where the weaver applies pressure from both hand and feet to get an even surface. This technique is used for both cutwork and kadhua weave. The weave makes the design so smooth that it nearly seems like a print rather than a weave. This weave takes a lot of strength of the weaver to look so smooth.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?