Purple & Pink Meenadar Silk Kadiyal Banarasi Saree
An Everlasting Artistry Straight From Banaras' Looms, Handwoven In Traditional Gorgeous Colour Palette Of Purple & Pink With Exquisite Kadiyal Technique, With Kadhua Motifs Woven All Over, Adorned With Meenadar Floral Paithani Border & Bed Of Zari.
Weave : Kadhua Motifs & Cutwork Border
Colour : A Traditional Shade Of Purple & Pink
Material : Lustrous Katan Silk
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Zari Contrast Blouse
- Additional Services - Fall & Pico
- Cutwork Weave
- Care Instructions
Fall & Pico - Incase Fall & Pico Are Required , Please Let Us Know By Leaving A Comment In The Order Summary. These Are Complimantary Services. Please Add One More Day To Dispatch Timelines. No Returns Entertained On These Products.
Tassels - Complimentary Standard Service For All Sarees & Dupattas.
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
The cutwork technique involves hand weaving each motif separately but unlike kadhua, the pattern is made to run across the edges making the threads float on reverse, which is cut manually later.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?