Multicolour Handwoven Rangkaat Taanchoi Silk Saree
Envelop Yourself In Timeless Luxury With This Stunningly Elegant Multi Color Hand Woven Silk Saree. Its Intricate Rangkaat Inspired Weave Adds A Unique Beauty And Texture, While The Luxurious Gold And Silver Zari Lends A Sophisticated Finishing Touch. A Perfect Choice For Those Special Occasions, This Saree Is Sure to Make A Lasting Impression.
Weave : Tanchoi
Colour : A Beautiful Combination Of Vibrant Colours
Material : Lustrous Katan Silk
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Blouse
- Additional Services - Fall & Pico
- Tanchoi Weave
- Care Instructions
Fall & Pico - Incase Fall & Pico Are Required , Please Let Us Know By Leaving A Comment In The Order Summary. These Are Complimantary Services. Please Add One More Day To Dispatch Timelines. No Returns Entertained On These Products.
Tassels - Complimentary Standard Service For All Sarees & Dupattas.
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
A Sensuous play of colourful resham work leaving an exquisite intricately embossed design on silken surface - Tanchoi is a weave of sudden subtle switch of closer hues in the same colour family or complimentary shades, happening on body of a saree. A dense weaving technique that truly reflects creative craftsmanship & richness of Indian Textile.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?