Peach & Firozi Kora By Tissue Silk Banarasi Saree
Redefining Sophistication In Our Classic Kora By Tissue Banarasi Silk Saree. This Stunning Drape Features Classic Leaf Motifs In Gold And Silver Zari On A Subtle Peach Base Accompanied With A Comprehensive Firozi Border And Aanchal Decorated With Intricate Floral Jaal.
Weave : Kadhua
Colour : A Combination Of Peach & Firozi
Material : Kora By Tissue Silk
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Blouse
- Additional Services - Fall & Pico
- Kadhua Weave
- Care Instructions
Fall & Pico - Incase Fall & Pico Are Required , Please Let Us Know By Leaving A Comment In The Order Summary. These Are Complimantary Services. Please Add One More Day To Dispatch Timelines. No Returns Entertained On These Products.
Tassels - Complimentary Standard Service For All Sarees & Dupattas.
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
kadhua – the king of enchanting, inimitable motifs, enlivening & accentuating its handwoven base. Kadhua motifs adorn the saree like an ornate jewellery in true sense.
The oldest signature banarasi technique of persistence, patience & labour, that allows to create exquisite motifs in different colours & sizes across the body of the saree. Each motif is painstakingly inlaid into the fabric separately leaving no floating threads on the reverse side.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?