Magenta Pure Silk Three Piece Banarasi Suit Material Set
A Striking Handloom Ensemble! Presenting The Best Of Banarasi Craftsmanship & Finery With Our Ravishing Pure Silk Suit Set, Its Gorgeous Kurta Features Intricately Handwoven Kadhua Motifs, An Elaborate Zari Border With A Matching Dupatta, Fleeting The Intricacy Of Heritage Banarasi Weaving.
Weave : Kadhua
Colour : A Gorgeous Shade Of Magenta
Material : Lustrous Katan Silk
Measurement : 2.5 Meters Kurta & Salwar, 2.5 Meters Dupatta
- Kadhua Weave
- Care Instructions
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
kadhua – the king of enchanting, inimitable motifs, enlivening & accentuating its handwoven base. Kadhua motifs adorn the saree like an ornate jewellery in true sense.
The oldest signature banarasi technique of persistence, patience & labour, that allows to create exquisite motifs in different colours & sizes across the body of the saree. Each motif is painstakingly inlaid into the fabric separately leaving no floating threads on the reverse side.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?