Black Meenadar Tanchoi Pure Silk Banarasi Fabric
A Charming Pure Silk Banarasi Thaan Woven With Ornate Silver Zari & Meenakari Allover! Handwoven With Precision, Dedication, Love, And Hard Work In The City Of Banaras.
Weave : Tanchoi
Colour : A Shade Of Black
Material : Lustrous Katan Silk
Measurement : 1 Meter (Add More Quantity To Cart To Order More Than 1 Meter)
- Tanchoi Weave
- Care Instructions
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
A Sensuous play of colourful resham work leaving an exquisite intricately embossed design on silken surface - Tanchoi is a weave of sudden subtle switch of closer hues in the same colour family or complimentary shades, happening on body of a saree. A dense weaving technique that truly reflects creative craftsmanship & richness of Indian Textile.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?