Ivory Pure Zari Cotton Handwoven Saree
The Purest & Finest Zari Threads Woven Together On A Comfortable Cotton Base In Signature Weave- Kadhua. A Light-Weight Saree Decorated With Beautiful Floral Artistic Pattern, Subtle Zari Border And Aanchal.
Weave : Kadhua & Ektara
Colour : A Shade Of Ivory
Material : Comfortable Cotton With Pure Zari
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Blouse
- Additional Services - Fall & Pico
- Pauri Weave
- Care Instructions
Fall & Pico - Incase Fall & Pico Are Required , Please Let Us Know By Leaving A Comment In The Order Summary. These Are Complimantary Services. Please Add One More Day To Dispatch Timelines. No Returns Entertained On These Products.
Tassels - Complimentary Standard Service For All Sarees & Dupattas.
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
Pauri is a weave where the weaver applies pressure from both hand and feet to get an even surface. This technique is used for both cutwork and kadhua weave. The weave makes the design so smooth that it nearly seems like a print rather than a weave. This weave takes a lot of strength of the weaver to look so smooth.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?