Light Pink Charkhana Pure Kora Silk Banarasi Dupatta
Light Pink Banarasi Charkhana Odhni! Kora Silk Threads Woven With Mute Gold Zari & Meenakari In Most Beautiful Way To Create This Charkhana Pattern Dupatta. In The Corner, A Traditional Kuniya Motif Is Painstakingly Woven, Adding Grace To The Dupatta.
Weave : Cutwork
Colour : A Shade Of Light Pink
Material : Sheer Kora Silk
Measurement : 2.5 Meters
- Cutwork Weave
- Care Instructions
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
The cutwork technique involves hand weaving each motif separately but unlike kadhua, the pattern is made to run across the edges making the threads float on reverse, which is cut manually later.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?