Pink Khadi Silk Handwoven Suit Material Set
Comfortable, Delicate & Gorgeous All At Once! Presenting This Timeless Suit Set Featuring A Charming Pink Kurta Adorned With Dainty Floral Motifs Made On Khadi Silk Base Accompanied With A Gorgeous Charkhana Dupatta Embellished With Meenakari And Classic Kuniya Motifs.
Weave : Cutwork
Colour : A Shade Of Pink Kurta And Beige Dupatta
Material : Khadi Silk Kurta With Kora Silk Dupatta
Measurement : 2.5 Meters Kurta & Dupatta
- Cutwork Weave
- Care Instructions
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
The cutwork technique involves hand weaving each motif separately but unlike kadhua, the pattern is made to run across the edges making the threads float on reverse, which is cut manually later.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?