The Orissa Edit
Handwoven Dongria Tribal Cotton Saree
A Traditionally Handwoven Dongria Tribal Saree With Extra Weft Aanchal With Design Patterns Inspired From Mountains,Hill, Streams And Other Natural Surroundings.
Weave: Extra Weft Handloom
Color: Rama Green with Red, Green and Mustard
Material: Handwoven Cotton
Measurements: Length: 5.50m, Width: 1.17m
Blouse Attached: 80cm
- Care Instructions
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?