Red Kadhua Jangla Katan Silk Banarasi Saree
This Stunning Red Kadhua Jangla Katan Silk Banarasi Saree Is Sure To Turn Heads. Perfect For Any Occasion, This Saree Is A Perfect Combination Of Traditional Elegance And Modern Flair. Crafted From A Luxurious Silk Blend, It Features Intricate Weaves And Intricate Designs That Make It Stand Out From The Crowd. The Beautiful Red Color Gives The Saree A Touch Of Vibrancy, While The Kadhua Jangla Katan Motifs In Gold Add A Unique Touch Of Sophistication. Whether Attending A Wedding Or Special Gathering, This Sari Is Sure To Make You The Center Of Attention !
Weave : Kadhua
Colour : A Charming Shade Of Red
Material : Lustrous Katan Silk
Measurement : 5.5 Meters With 1 Meter Blouse
- Additional Services - Fall & Pico
- Kadhua Weave
- Care Instructions
Fall & Pico - Incase Fall & Pico Are Required , Please Let Us Know By Leaving A Comment In The Order Summary. These Are Complimantary Services. Please Add One More Day To Dispatch Timelines. No Returns Entertained On These Products.
Tassels - Complimentary Standard Service For All Sarees & Dupattas.
Banarasi sarees for centuries have been a dream for brides. It is an emotion, art and culture that one holds close to its heart. It is also patience and perseverance of the artisans who weaves it with utmost faith.
kadhua – the king of enchanting, inimitable motifs, enlivening & accentuating its handwoven base. Kadhua motifs adorn the saree like an ornate jewellery in true sense.
The oldest signature banarasi technique of persistence, patience & labour, that allows to create exquisite motifs in different colours & sizes across the body of the saree. Each motif is painstakingly inlaid into the fabric separately leaving no floating threads on the reverse side.
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?