The Orissa Edit
Ecru Naturally Dyed Handwoven Kotpad Saree
Kotpad Sarees Derive Their Name From The Kotpad Village, In Orissa. Kotpad Sarees Are Naturally Dyed Handwoven Sarees By Tribal Mirgan Weavers. Being Chemical Free At Every Stage Of Production Makes It Closest To Nature. The Dye Is Mainly Extracted From The Roots Of Aul Tree.There Are Various Processes Before The Thread Is Ready For Use For The Purpose Of Weaving, Which Includes Treatment With Cow Dung, Ash And Castor Oil.
Presenting A Beautifully Handcrafted, Genuine Geographical Indicated(GI) Product , Woven My A Master Weaver In Tussar By Cotton With Geometrical Motifs And Elaborate Pallu.
Weave: Handspun, Handwoven Tribal Kotpad Weave
Color: Ecru, Black, Maroon
Material: Tussar By Cotton
Measurement: 5.20m Length, 1.14m Width
- Care Instructions
We Understand That Every Type Of Textile Needs To Be Cared For Differently. We Therefore Recommend The Following To Care For Your Handloom.
- Store Your Silk Saree Wrapped In A Cotton Muslin Cloth.
- Store It With Dry Neem Leaves For Keeping It Safe From Moth & Silverfish.
- Embrace Your Saree More Often To Prevent Zari from Tearing In Fold Lines .
- Avoid Direct Contact With Perfume Sprays.
- Dry Clean Only.
* Considering that the item is crafted by hand, it is possible that there could be slight variations, but do you not think that these imperfections add to the distinctive appeal of a handloom product ?